14 picture-worthy Cotswold places every Instagram addict should visit
PUBLISHED: 10:00 22 September 2016 | UPDATED: 11:28 22 September 2016
Filter or no filter, these locations are picture-perfect!
1. Take a trip to the quaint little village of Castle Combe in Wiltshire for rows upon rows of higgledy-piggledy cottages.
2. For picture-perfect shots of Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, stroll the beautiful landscaped gardens.
3. Climb Broadway Hill in Worcestershire for spectacular snaps of the tower.
4. Take a gentle stroll around Stow on the Wold and keep an eye out for the picture-worthy Cotswold doors scattered around the town.
5. Get snap happy on Leckhampton Hill with spectacular views across Cheltenham and beyond.
6. You won’t be able to put the camera away at Cotswold Farm Park as there are so many cute animals just waiting to have their picture taken.
7. We think that the pictures taken along the Cotswold Way just epitomise everything about life in this delightful region.
8. Cosy Cotswold pubs with roaring fires and comfy armchairs are ideal for heart-warming snapshots.
9. There are so many photograph worthy scenes in Cheltenham, especially with the grand regency buildings that adorn the town.
10. Purslane is one of many restaurants in the Cotswolds serving up picture worthy food.
11. Tewkesbury has plenty of pretty snapshot opportunities with its abundance of medieval architecture.
12. If you’re a sucker for stunning sunsets, Cleeve Hill is one of the best places in the Cotswolds for pictures.
13. We love a riverside piccy and Bourton on the water is just the place.
14. For one of those famous photographs of honey-coloured dwellings and limestone walls, Chipping Campden is a must-visit.
Did you enjoy this article? Then you might like...