Office headquarters pre-let completed at Stonehouse Park, Gloucestershire
PUBLISHED: 10:14 14 April 2014 | UPDATED: 10:20 14 April 2014
A 12,000 sq ft flagship office headquarters building, developed as a pre-let by Robert Hitchins Limited at Stonehouse Park in Gloucestershire, has been handed over to Nine Group on schedule.
Building 900 Stonehouse Park was one of the first office pre-lets in the Gloucestershire market since before the recession and widely seen as an encouraging indicator of improved economic confidence.
Nine Group, which provides voice and data communication products and services, agreed a 15-year lease with the developer following a long period of substantial growth. The property sits on a plot adjacent to Nine’s current 5,700 sq ft offices in Unit 602 and will house its customer facing operations and IT development team.
John Hawkins of property consultants Alder King which acted for the developer in the transaction said: “This was a highly significant deal and a very strong vote of confidence in Stonehouse Park as a business location.” Nine Group, which was unrepresented, has the option to purchase the freehold of its headquarters within the first five years of occupation.
Alder King LLP is a leading multi-discipline property consultancy, and 13 times winner of the Estates Gazette ‘Most Active Agent’ award. Established in 1911 and employing around 100 people, the business is one of the largest provincially-based property consultancies operating in the United Kingdom and has representation across seven regional offices – Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton and Truro.
As market leaders in the South West working in both the public and private sector, Alder King is owned and managed by 42 partners and offers unrivalled market knowledge in all areas of commercial property ranging from:
• Agency – offices, industrial, retail and leisure and investment
• Professional Services – rating consultancy, rent reviews and lease renewals, expert witness, compensation and valuation
• Development – commercial and residential land agency and consultancy, strategic and speculative development
• Planning Consultancy – appraisals and strategy advice, planning applications, appeals, representations and consultation
• Asset Recovery - including banking support, compulsory purchase and compensation
• Building Consultancy Services – dilapidations and building inspections, project management and monitoring
• Management Services – property management, facilities management, PFI/PPP consultancy
For more information, visit: www.alderking.com