PUBLISHED: 12:47 25 March 2015 | UPDATED: 12:47 25 March 2015
Promotional feature: BPE Solicitors, legal advisers to the manufacturing & engineering industry, explain what they can do for their clients
BPE Solicitor’s team of manufacturing and engineering lawyers provide a combination of legal and commercial support at an exceptional standard.
We work with entrepreneurial BPE businesses within the Manufacturing and Engineering industries. From our involvement with top level initiatives, such as Innovate UK, through to a deep understanding of the employment issues faced in the manufacturing and engineering sectors, BPE Solicitors understand the concerns and opportunities that face your business.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
• Accessing Finance - from mergers & acquisitions and refinancing to asset and real estate finance
• Corporate Transactions - mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructurings, IPOs, public and private equity, debt offerings and other transactional matters
• Commercial Contracts - structuring and documenting relationships with suppliers, customers or strategic partners, as well as advising on all aspects of domestic and international trading agreements
• Employment and Industrial Relations - providing guidance through structural change, senior executive appointments and severance and managing employee relations, policy matters, works councils and trade union issues and disputes.
• International Markets -, advising on routes to market, import and export issues, international trade finance, tendering and international trade agreements.
• Managing Disputes & Litigation - we have a proven track record in multi-jurisdictional litigation and arbitration, product design and performance issues, contractual performance and interpretation, international trade, agency and distribution contracts, product liability and recall, fraud and asset recovery and regulatory investigations
• Commercial Property - portfolio management service, site acquisitions, property disputes over issues including dilapidations, withholding consent to assign, squatters, break clauses and service charges Landlord and tenant services for tenant occupiers
• Intellectual Property - issues arising with overseas suppliers, clients and distribution agents as well as protecting your confidential information, designs, domain names, patents and trademarks.
Like to know more? Please call 01242 224433 or email email@example.com