If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Apprenticeship Q&A: Jodie Richards, Manufacturing Apprentice at Renishaw
- Business profile: TechOP Solutions Ltd, Cheltenham
- Estate agents and auctioneers Tayler & Fletcher open in Burford
- Founder of new Gloucestershire start-up Rockallwight PR wins £8,000 business support prize
- £76k raised for Oxford’s homeless with OCF Christmas match fund
- CGT Lettings Ltd acquires All About Property
- Through the keyhole of a beautiful Georgian apartment in Bath
- A fascinating yarn about the wool town of Shipston-on-Stour
- Interview: Seb Choudhury, BBC journalist and presenter of Inside Out West
- 6 spas to enjoy a relaxing treatment in the UK and Ireland