If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Bourton-on-the-Water: A day trip to the archetypal Cotswold village
- Through the keyhole of a Cirencester barn conversion
- WIN an experience break with Parkdean Resorts
- Autumn walks in the Cotswolds: 12 of the best
- 5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend
- Interview: Rachel Brodie, Blenheim Palace’s rural manager
- A postcard from...Broadway
- Review: Skylight, Chipping Norton Theatre
- 19 pictures that prove autumn is the best time to visit the Cotswolds
- Sudeley Castle and Gardens launches Autumn Wildlife Trail