If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Businesses: Beware the corporate fraudsters
- Midcounties Co-operative to purchase four Warner’s Budgens food stores
- Cotswold career power moves
- Six acres of new housing and employment land launched near Stroudwater Business Park
- Meet the Legal 500 law firms of the Cotswolds
- Albright IP ranks amongst the top UK filers of Registered Designs
- Four new partners join Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- 5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend
- Cotswold Ways Walk: Dover’s Hill to Chipping Campden
- Future-proof your kitchen design for your forever home