If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Cotswold villages: 10 of the prettiest places to visit
- Interview: Jemima Parry-Jones, International Centre for Birds of Prey in Newent
- Chef Q&A: David Humphreys, Stanbrook Abbey
- Cycling the Ridgeway National Trail (following a stay at the Greyhound Inn)
- 5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend
- WIN a lambswool throw worth £200 from the Cornish Bed Company
- Cycling around Oxford, ‘the literary heartbeat of the world’
- Everything you need to know about the Royal Leamington Spa Food & Drink Festival
- Dog friendly walks in the Cotswolds (you may not know about)
- Through the keyhole of charming cottage in the Forest of Dean