If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Moreton-in-Marsh: Exploring the home of the Hobbit
- Dog friendly pubs in the Cotswolds: 20 of the best places to go
- Chef Q&A: Mark Redwood at The Cottage in the Wood
- Cotswold dream homes
- 5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend
- Restaurants in Cheltenham: 25 of the tastiest places to go
- Cinderhill Farm wins £10,000 investment with The Midcounties Co-operative
- Meet the Cotswold chefs breathing new life into ready meals
- The Cottage in the Wood to offer free afternoon tea for those turning 100 this year
- Sign up to our food and drink newsletter that is delivered straight to your inbox