Nominations are now OPEN for the Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2019
It’s that time again – the Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards are back and we want to know your favourites
Editor’s Comment: March 2019
Never one to shy from a discussion, our editor Mike Lowe considers why we’re stopping regular bus services in the Cotswolds when our elderly need to get from place to place and also, whether a plant-based diet is as healthy as everyone says it is. As usual, let us know your thoughts!
Newsletter Sign Up
- Interview: Katie Hall, Chairman of The National Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs
- The Cottage in the Wood to offer free afternoon tea for those turning 100 this year
- 5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend
- Plans underway for a new Lidl store in Gloucestershire
- Top tips on how to plan now for a revolutionary retirement
- CEO Interview: Stephen Shortt, Hawkins & Brimble
- Making Tax Digital for VAT – it’s almost time!
- Renishaw sponsors STEMworks K’NEX workshops to inspire the next generation of engineers
- Merger strengthens local law firm Harrison Clark Rickerbys and London-based Sprecher Grier
- Gloucestershire College Principal and MP Richard Graham call for better FE funding from government