- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Gloucestershire’s pioneering leaders graduate ground-breaking course
- Cheltenham-based InfoSec People wins national ‘Best Company’ accolade
- Where to go for luxury shopping in Birmingham this Christmas
- 5-minute interview with Rachel Whibley, Carrot Productions: Bringing The Snowman to life
- Review: Aladdin at The Everyman Theatre, Cheltenham
- 6 winter wedding ideas in the Cotswolds
- Through the keyhole of a Cotswold cottage at Christmas
- Unearthing hidden gems in Cheltenham’s independent stores this Christmas
- Guy Warner: The new vegan
- Festive traditions in the Cotswolds you need to see to believe