Five Valleys Cordials
PUBLISHED: 16:21 13 July 2015 | UPDATED: 16:30 13 July 2015
Five Valleys Cordials is an award-winning soft drinks producer, based in the beautiful town of Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Using the bohemian values and artisian industrial roots of the Cotswolds as their inspiration, husband and wife team Chris and Becky Verinder-Baker set up Five Valleys Cordials following forty years experience in the drinks industry. The couple began creating their own cordials from the kitchen table of their terrace house in Stroud, using experience from their worldwide travels to create uniquely different flavour combinations that aim to tantalise the taste buds.
Five Valleys Cordials currently has three product ranges, all made from natural ingredients sourced from fruit growers around the world.
Five Valleys Cordials’ range of seven flavours are divine mixed with still or sparkling water cordials and a great mixer for cocktails. They can also be used for marinades, as a cooking ingredient to fruit crumbles, or made into ice-lollies.
• Lemon & Mint - A refreshing combination of crisp, ripe, zingy lemons and light summery garden mint
• Pomegranate & Rose - An exotic blend of the finest pomegranate juice mingled with the heady aroma of rose petals
• Peach & Lychee – a fusion of East & West, blending tart, sun drenched peach with heady perfumed lychee, a full rich mouth feel gives way to a clean fresh finish..
• Cherry & Beetroot - a marriage of tree picked cherries with earthy sweet beetroot. The refreshing sour cherries balance perfectly with the sweet beetroot leaving a comforting cherry aroma.
• Coconut & Kaffir Lime- A blend of rich smooth coconut with complex tangy and aromatic kaffir lime
• Sloe & Raspberry - Packed with tart sloes and sweet raspberry, then made rich with a hint of vanilla. Best served hot
• Apricot & Ginger - A spicy, yet smooth fruity mix of ripe apricot juice and ginger extract that leaves a lingering heat
Five Valleys Cordials has recently produced a new sugar-free range designed to appeal to the health-conscious consumer. The first offering in its category, the range consists of two new flavours – Cherry & Elderflower and Apple & Lemonbalm. With low-calorie sweeteners offering benefits in relation to weight management, dental health and diabetes, the new range of cordials aims to provide consumers with a guilt-free, great-tasting soft drinks alternative.
• Cherry & Elderflower - pairs the juicy, clean astringencies of cherry with the floral herbaceousness of elderflower
• Apple & Lemonbalm - combines the essence of crisp, ripe apples with subtle citrus garden herb
Five Valleys Cordials has introduced a new sparkling range. Its portfolio comprises of three of Five Valleys Cordials’ most popular flavours; Pomegranate & Rose, Lemon & Mint and Peach & Lychee. Available in a 330ml bottle format, the range follows Five Valleys Cordials’ current ethos of containing no preservatives, artifical flavours, colours or sweeteners.