Hardware Group Recognised As TOP IT Reseller
PUBLISHED: 10:01 17 February 2016 | UPDATED: 10:01 17 February 2016
Cotswold based Hardware Group has been officially recognised as one of the UK's biggest VAR (Valued Added Resellers) by CRN, a leading IT Publication, in its annual rundown of the UK Top 100 resellers.
As an established and successful international provider of advanced IT solutions and services Hardware Group has built strong relationships with authorised vendor partners, including Juniper Networks, HP, Dell, F5 and VMware.
2015 has been a milestone year for Hardware Group with the launch of specialist Solutions, Services, Lifecycle and Cloud divisions. Additional investments in facilities, services, accreditations and employees have included:
• Opening a new extended capability Repair Centre
• Upgrading our Services Operations Centre
• Creating a new Technology Innovation Centre
• Increasing our technical services team
• Expanding our services portfolio
• New and enhanced vendor accreditations
• Winner of Juniper Networks 2015 UK&I Partner Support Services Partner of the Year
• Winner of Juniper Networks 2015 EMEA Services Partner Of The Year
• Shortlisted for CRN Corporate VAR of The Year
All these investments are underpinned by our ISO certifications, demonstrating our commitment to high standards, security and service excellence.
People are our most important asset and we strive to make sure every individual feels valued. If you are enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed you’ll fit in well here. Find out more about Hardware Group Culture and careers with our new interactive Prezi.
About Hardware Group
Hardware Group is a global multi-vendor leader in providing advanced IT solutions for Enterprise, Mid Market and Managed Service Providers, delivered through its Solutions, Services, Lifecycle, Cloud and e-commerce divisions and supported by a global logistics and operations network. Its team of expert and certified consultant’s partner with companies to identify implement and support advanced IT infrastructures that align companies’ technological business requirements.
For more information, please visit http://group.hardware.com