Business event: Manufacturing focus group company visit
PUBLISHED: 12:40 17 May 2017 | UPDATED: 12:40 17 May 2017
Open to all regions, members and non-members, are welcome to attend this fantastic visit to the Manufacturing Technology Centre in Coventry organised by Circle2Success
Circle2Success are delighted to have arranged a fantastic visit to the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) in Coventry. This visit will provide you with the opportunity to look at innovative manufacturing processes and technologies in an agile, low risk environment. A number of you may have been some time ago but they would highly recommend coming along again as technologies change and there will be many new ideas and suggestions to evaluate and consider.
The visit will take place on Thursday June 22 from 10.30am to 1.30pm.
On the day, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Learn about the support you can access through the MTC
• Find out how to access Government backed ‘SME Reach’ grant match funding.
• Take a tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
• Take advantage of a 1-2-1 session with one of the MTC’s experienced manufacturing practitioners to discuss how we can help you.
• Arrange a complementary follow up assessment – line walk – of your production facility. Let a fresh pair of eyes help identify & agree key issues and opportunities for continuous, sustainable process improvement in your design & manufacturing processes
Their Manufacturing Operational Efficiency team can offer direct and practical support to SMEs who want to:
• Improve manufacturing Operational Efficiency (Quality, Cost & Delivery)
• Adopt the latest Manufacturing Technologies with advice and support from MTC engineers and technologists, many of them acknowledged experts in their field
• De-risk investment in new product introduction, by calling on the 1 to 100 market seeding prototype production facilities in our Product Manufacturing Incubator
Itinerary for the Morning:
10:30 Arrive, registration (coffee/tea provided)
11:00 Introduction by Circle to Success
11:15 Presentation – introduction to the MTC and support available for manufacturers
11:45 Workshop tour
12:30 Buffet lunch
They require the following details prior to the event and you are most welcome to bring along number of your colleagues/team:
Visitors must also bring a valid form of identification (valid international passport or photographic UK driving license)