The Cotswolds is a fantastic place to live, work and play…and no-one serves the county with more passion and dedication than Cotswold Life. Our gorgeous glossy magazine is seen in all the right places, appealing to a discerning, highly affluent audience.
Read our media packs...
Browse our advertiser information and find out how we can help your business increase awareness, drive more sales and be more successful.
Classified Directory Rates...
|Number of Insertions||1 inset||3 inserts||6 inserts||13 inserts|
|5cms x 1 column||£135||£100||£80||£60|
|5cms x 2 columns||£185||£135||£115||£85|
|10cms x 1 column||£185||£135||£115||£85|
|10cms x 2 column||£260||£190||£170||£135|
Talk to our friendly team...
Karen CrossRegional Sales Manager
phone: 01242 216059
Mary HolthamAccount Director
phone: 01242 216058
Julian HemmingField Sales Executive
phone: 01242 216089
Rachel DavisClassified Sales
phone: 01242 264773
Richard EvansRegional Property Manager
phone: 07501 481711
Stacey HawkinsClassified- Telesales Executive
phone: 01242 264759
Rosie HendersonField Sales Executive
phone: 01242 216057
Joanne GauderField Sales Executive
phone: 07501 226601
National & Agency Salesphone: 0207 583 2100
"Cotswold Life raised our profile when the business was new and continues to deliver every month."
Joe Aspey, Slate Clothing
"It’s definitely raised my brand awareness. I often hear people commenting on how they have seen my name in the magazine. Being linked with such a well respected publication encourages trust."
Aneata Boote, Aneata Boote Design
"Cotswold Life is a useful tool in establishing our presence in the local community and an ideal forum for demonstrating our work and expertise."
Simon Hayward, Hayward Smart Architects
Archant Websiteweb: www.archant.co.uk
Herefordshire Lifeweb: www.herefordshirelife.co.uk
Wiltshire Magazineweb: www.wiltshiremagazine.co.uk
Great British Lifeweb: greatbritishlife.co.uk
- 2017 Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards
- Cotswold Society: Burns Night at Charingworth Manor
- Cotswold Hare Trail: The Cotswolds reunited by hares
- Fresh: Art Fair
- Malvern Spring Festival: Spa town spectacular
- Early bird tickets on sale for Growing Gloucestershire Conference 2017
- 10 historic pubs in the Cotswolds you need to visit
- SGS College: Professional and Financial Services qualifications
- Pittville Pump Room to host Young Enterprise Trade Fair
- Theatre Review: Wonderland at Oxford New Theatre