If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page. If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG. Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com. More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Bumper year at GET signifies growth and confidence in the sector
- Clare Mackinstosh: Bad language
- MODE salon - behind the scenes secrets
- 5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend
- Win a two-night stay for two at De Vere Latimer Estate
- CEO Interview: Darcey Crownshaw, Snow Business
- Employment Law: Could we have a little perspective please?
- Randall & Payne’s rebrand pays dividends
- Oxfordshire’s HR Wallingford makes waves in China
- Business Social: EMI Networking Event