If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page. If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG. Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- WIN a two-night stay for two at Gara Rock in South Devon
- A postcard from Woodstock
- Through the keyhole of a 1850s cottage near Tetbury
- Review: Sherlock Holmes, The Final Curtain at Cheltenham’s Everyman Theatre
- Entry deadline for the Family Business Awards 2018 has been extended
- Recent poll reveals 64% of people ‘live for today’ when it comes to finances
- Venturefest Oxford seeks new Executive Chair
- Telereal Trillium to begin extensive refurbishment of Chancel Close Trading Estate, Gloucester
- First race-inspired Aero GT rolls off Morgan Motor Company’s production line
- Cheltenham gets the Credyt!