The ultimate guide to Christmas in the Cotswolds
PUBLISHED: 11:31 12 December 2017 | UPDATED: 11:31 12 December 2017
Bustling Christmas markets, stunning stately homes covered in twinkling lights and cosy pubs boasting roaring log fires – there’s no better place to be than the Cotswolds at Christmas
Whatever the season, whatever the weather, the Cotswolds is a wonderful place for people to visit and for residents to call home. Winter, and Christmas especially, is a truly magical time in the region – and we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to enjoying the festivities in the Cotswolds.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Christmas carol services and concerts to enjoy in the Cotswolds
- Hi-tech innovator Oxford nanoSystems moves into Abingdon Business Park
- PET-Xi Training launches new skills hub opened in Nuneaton
- New logistic hub at WCG Rugby College to help overcome skills shortage
- Department for Work and Pensions visit a Warwickshire project making a difference
- John Lewis & Partners Cheltenham to accept Cheltenham Gift Card ahead of Christmas
- 14 things racegoers need to do at The November Meeting
- Christmas markets and events in the Cotswolds
- Property prices in the Cotswolds: How does your postcode compare?
- Piper Piper Appeal: Putting the fun back into fundraising