Cotswolds haunted locations: 23 of the scariest places to visit
Being a region so steeped in history, there are plenty of locations in the Cotswolds with spooky stories from over the years. From bloody executions, eerie apparitions and headless horsemen, and with Halloween just around the corner, we pick 23 of the most haunted locations throughout the Cotswolds to visit if you dare
Autumn walks in the Cotswolds: 12 of the best
On a crisp, autumnal day, there is nothing better than gathering the family for a stroll amongst some of the most colourful woodland the Cotswolds has to offer. We’ve accumulated a list of our favourite places to catch the majority of this season’s golden hues.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Adam Henson: Question Time
- Join The Soil Association and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall for supper at Daylesford Organic
- FREE event for Oxfordshire small businesses!
- Domestic Appliance Distributors (DAD) receives Sirius ‘Distributor of the Year’ award 2016
- Korean lighting company relocates to Oxfordshire and creates jobs at Howbery Business Park
- Funding available for SME Worcestershire energy efficient businesses
- The first Aston Martin DB11 manufactured in Warwickshire, goes into production
- New Partner for Smith & Williamson’s Cheltenham Office
- The AOX chooses Farm491 to develop its online agricultural trading platform
- Power and Protection: Islamic Art and the Supernatural at the Ashmolean