Cotswold Character: Interview with Sally Phillips
Sally Phillips, one of the stars of Miranda, Bridget Jones and Smack the Pony, made the BBC documentary ‘A World Without Down’s Syndrome?’ last year. She wasn’t anticipating the backlash it provoked, she tells Katie Jarvis
10 beautiful north Cotswold villages you need to visit
They say Cirencester is the capital of the Cotswolds but the quintessential villages that adorn the northern half of the region are equally as beautiful. In no particular order, we pick 10 of the prettiest north Cotswold villages you need to explore
- Emma Samms: The Doctor won’t see you now
- The search is on for the Bard of Hawkwood 2017!
- Cotswold Instagrams of the week
- Cotswold Travel: Goa, Goa, gone...
- Cotswold Character: Interview with Sally Phillips
- New strategy launch for Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- 6 reasons businesses should consider Peer 2 Peer lending
- Gloucestershire College: ‘The Seven Cyber Sins’ event
- Businesses find their apprentices at Gloucestershire College event
- 13 of the best picnic spots in the Cotswolds