Tayabali Tomlin wins the 2020 Innovation Award
PUBLISHED: 11:13 29 October 2013 | UPDATED: 11:17 29 October 2013
Leading accountants for entrepreneurs Tayabali Tomlin, based in the Cotswolds, have won the 2020 Innovation Award for the Most Innovative Medium-Sized Accounting Firm in the UK and Ireland as announced at the 2020 15th Annual Gala Awards Dinner held at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham. The award was presented by Stuart Lancaster, Head Coach of the England Rugby Team, in front of an audience of over 500 people.
The 2020 Innovation Awards celebrate success and achievement across the accounting profession with particular emphasis on innovation and creativity. The 2020 Group is the leading membership organisation for helping progressive accountants and tax professionals throughout Europe, North America, Africa and Australasia. Established in the 1990’s 2020 recognised that historical compliance services were likely to be limited growth areas for accountants and that progressive firms would need to offer their clients more futuristic value-added services. For that, new tools and ideas would be needed. They realised that firms would need to improve their marketing and efficiencies and embrace new technology.
Ian Fletcher managing Director of 2020 Innovation said: “This year, it has been a particularly difficult decision. We have had a record number of entries and the standard was very high.”
Tayabali Tomlin partner Aynsley Damery said: “We were so thrilled to win this prestigious award. To be recognised as one of the most innovative accounting firms in the UK is great validation of the way we do business ... helping entrepreneurs to grow, make more money and plan for exit. It’s also wonderful recognition for the hard work put in by the entire team.”
Established in 1979, Tayabali Tomlin is a leading firm of innovative chartered accountants, tax specialists and business advisers at the cutting edge of business support services. With offices in Cheltenham, Moreton-in-Marsh and London they work throughout the south of England.
Tayabali Tomlin works with established small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) across a diverse range of business sectors, business start-ups and private clients.
The team at Tayabali Tomlin are passionate about business and about helping their clients build better businesses. They have as their sole commercial purpose the objective of increasing the net financial worth of their clients and believe in creating financial freedom to enable their clients to determine how and when they work. They also believe in creating better lives for themselves and the wider world.
Tayabali Tomlin provides the following services:
• compliance services – including preparation of annual financial statements, self-assessment corporation tax returns and filing
• company formations & company secretarial
• bookkeeping, vat returns, payroll and management accounts
• business plans, cash flow projections, budgets
• HMRC investigations
• self-assessment income tax returns
• wealth management
• estate planning
• business growth services – including benchmarking, annual business performance reviews, sensitivity analysis, profit improvement potential, key performance indicators measurement and monitoring, etc
• business and personal tax planning – including restructuring, remuneration planning, offshore tax planning, personal tax strategies, etc
• business development services – including business vision and mission statements, strategic planning, systems and processes analysis and improvement, customer service and telephone training
For further details on Tayabali Tomlin, visit their new website: www.tayabalitomlin.com